The Masquerade The Masquerade

@TheMoreYouLearn

The girl didn't magically appear she came to him because he had the strength to reject conformity and be himself, and she felt the same (as implied by her sad mask, she clearly faced similar issues) The answer is to be yourself and find people who accept you for it, I think

Scott Pilgrim: Flash Ad Scott Pilgrim: Flash Ad

lol

Pretty funny, decent style portrayal. I liked Scott's voice, if there were ever to be an animated series for the graphic novel that voice would be perfect. Reminded me of Fry from Futurama.

Average conversation Average conversation

uh huh

yeah that wasn't funny

Giantsockmonster responds:

Indeed

I Eat Puppies I Eat Puppies

oh jeez thanks

now ill be having nightmares for weeks

Paranormal Fighting Paranormal Fighting

not bad

But I've never voted 5 for a stick fight and I never will.
Passable, you get 2.

poppetje3D responds:

Weakling.

The "Change" of Christmas The "Change" of Christmas

charming

Cool story, I like the art. I'm instantly drawn to characters with huge heads and eyes with tiny bodys, that's exactly how I used to do it. It was actually somewhat nostalgic for me... Like watching an animated version of my grade school sketchbooks...
Check out Ego City, it's on Newgrounds. Something tells me it might inspire you like it did for me. It's not the greatest animation, but it shows that the style can work in any setting. Looking forward to your later work.

NeroGeist responds:

Thanks man!

Hand Philosophy Hand Philosophy

no point

should be better for tracing. I use a mouse for flash too..

Fight in the Forest. Fight in the Forest.

Not bad at all

I love it! The color is awesome, I love your art style. Reminds me of my early work, but better! I look forward to seeing where you go with your flash works. Terrific first submission.

Tyler responds:

thanks a lot buddy :)

Flight of the Dragonfly Flight of the Dragonfly

Emotional and deep

It's a breath of fresh air, it's very rare you see art uploaded to newgrounds, but this is truely expressive. It's always tough when somebody close to us leaves, if they can never return all we can do is allow them to live on through our memories. Through art, and animations like this.

Insults Hurt :"( Insults Hurt :"(

it was ok

I didn't notice any glitches. Where did you use code in that, the camera? The shakiness seemed fine to me (it kind of worked) if that's what you were talking about. Other than that I thought it was pretty good